Lots of info, so please read carefully!
We’ve implemented MANY new safety policies to help keep our staff, clients & community as safe and healthy as possible.
1. We need to limit the amount of people in the building, as well as increase time between clients for extended disinfection time, so appointments will be limited.
2. All appointments, reschedules, or changes must be made via ONLINE BOOKING ONLY. We are unable to take any appointment requests/changes via phone.
3. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at
4. We will only be offering body waxing, brow wax, massages and manicures. No facials, lash lift/extensions or face waxing.
5. MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICE/ENTRY.
Due to the close contact nature of our business, we are implementing a strict “No mask, no service” policy.
We cannot provide masks to clients, so please PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
Mask must be worn prior to entering and throughout entire duration of service.
If mask is removed, service will not be completed and service charges will apply.
6. Upon entry, clients will be required to sign a waiver stating:
1) They have not personally been ill or been in contact with anyone showing signs of illness/diagnosed with COVID 19 within the past 14 days
2) Understand & will adhere to the No Mask, No Service Policy,
3) Will have their temperature taken prior to receiving service.
7. No children or guests permitted at this time. We will be open for appointment holders only.
8. Only one client is permitted in a treatment room at a time.
9. Please do not arrive to your appointment any sooner than 10 minutes prior.
10. All staff will have their temperature taken at the beginning of their shift. They will be required to wear masks.
11. Due to the high demand for services & limited availability, we are enforcing a strict No Show policy. No Shows will be unable to re-book until further notice. See more about scheduling policies.
12. No in person payments. (Unless you are purchasing products) Our online store is also available to make purchases and pick up during your service. (we are not accepting cash payments)
13. We realize some of our policies may be inconvenient, or not aligned with some views. We ask that if for any reason you are unable to adhere, please refrain from booking.
14. Our policies may change based on requirements from VDH, CDC, DPOR or any other regulatory agencies we are required to follow.
And most importantly ...
15. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!!
Treatments You Can Trust
Massage & Beauty Bar
For the benefit of our customers we serve,
we will remain dedicated to exceptional
customer service, peaceful and serene
atmosphere. We will deliver superior service,
premier relaxation and skin rejuvenation
1503 20th Street
Chesapeake, Virginia 23324